Title: Technical Liaison
Location: Cincinnati, OH (Fort Thomas – currently remote due to COVID)
Clearance: US Citizen able to obtain a Public Trust
FalconTek is a rapidly growing IT modernization and integration company. Our employees are excited about the work that we do. We deliver and customize leading-edge agile solutions, services and products to mission critical organizations, primarily federal government agencies.
We are currently hiring a Technical Liaison to support our customer located in Cincinnati, OH/Fort Thomas (Currently remote due to Covid-19). Please review the requirements below and if you would like to be considered, we encourage you to apply!
Position overview –
Supporting our customer in Cincinnati, OH the selected candidate are assigned to each facility to facilitate the assessment, alignment and optimization of technical areas to meet OEHRM deployment requirements.
Each liaison will work directly with local leads (OI&T, BioMed, Facilities Management, and others) to ensure technical capabilities are in place for the proper deployment.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Must create strategies and plans for integration of multiple IT systems/subsystems into an operational unit, ensuring full functional and performance capabilities are retained
- Must be able to coordinate with development and user teams to assess risks, goals and needs and ensure that all are adequately addressed
- Must be experienced in introducing new hardware or software into a new or existing environment while minimizing disruption and mitigating risks
- Must be cost conscience as well addressing goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent
- Experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Understanding of EHR Implementation and how it relates to network and information security
- EHR deployment experience highly preferred. Understanding of Network security
- Microsoft Visio and Project. Health IT experience
Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID vaccine.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40-hour week
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.