FalconTek has an opening to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Microsoft Project Senior SME. Gather data for the Enterprise Integrated Master Schedule (EIMS). Conduct schedule analysis, data mapping across schedule dependencies and follow up with the scheduler owners, as needed. This schedule information will be maintained in Project Online (PWA) environment. Collaborate with PMO Team, track updates, deconflict schedule information where needed. Analyze, review, and assess programmatic data, reports, status updates for program leadership and VA leadership. Monitor and report on schedule management performance across the program. Develop and recommend courses or action and conduct what-if analysis as required. Help with identifying and tracking schedule risks, risk analysis, and impact assessments. Prepare performance and audit reports for senior management. Support schedule-focused meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
Required Security Clearance: US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress.
- Experience in Risk/Issue Management
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific /technical discipline
Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
- This role will have temporary telework options during the COVID pandemic, there is a rotational schedule to go on-site. The candidate will be expected to be on-site full time (40-hour week) once restrictions are lifted.
- Maybe required to COVID vaccine or negative testing requirement.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.