Title: Site Lead
Location: Cincinnati, OH (currently remote due to COVID)
Clearance: US Citizen/ Able to obtain a Public Turst
FalconTek is a rapidly growing IT modernization and integration company. Our employees are excited about the work that we do. We deliver and customize leading-edge agile solutions, services and products to mission critical organizations, primarily federal government agencies.
We are currently hiring a Site Lead to support our customer located in Cincinnati, OH (Currently remote due to Covid-19). Please review the requirements below and if you would like to be considered, we encourage you to apply!
Position overview –
Supporting our customer in Cincinnati, OH the selected candidate will facilitate the assessment, alignment and optimization of clinical/functional areas to meet deployment requirements. Work directly with local leads (Service Lines, VHA, VISN, BioMed, and others) to ensure clinical/functional capabilities are in place for the deployment of the program.
Partners/liaises with both staff and Cerner team to support project success by aligning clinical, technical and executive stakeholders across the organization in support of the project.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required. An additional 10 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Can work independently designing and developing new software products or major enhancements to existing software for a healthcare/clinical environment
- Can act as highest-level technical expert, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, healthcare semantics, informatics, and multiple platforms
- Responsible for project completion
- Can perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare IT, computer science, electronics engineering, engineering, or technical related field
- Experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Experience with management of IT development and implementation projects
- EMR deployment experience
Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID vaccine.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40-hour week
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.