FalconTek is a GovCon solutions and services provider that supports federal agencies, state governments, and commercial companies. FalconTek has provided support around the globe on mission critical programs since 2008. We rapidly deploy personnel in support of technical, professional, and medical projects.
We are expanding our team and seeking a ServiceNow Developer to support our client.
If you have any interest please apply and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: ServiceNow Developer
Location: Remote with onsite 1-2 days per month
Duration: 5 years
Clearance: US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Service Clearance
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to develop an application using open source technologies
- Create single-page applications using HTML5, Angular, node.js, and java, based on user stories with documented acceptance criteria
- Troubleshoot issues and create code fixes for open source products.
- Address defects and collaboratively work with functional and technical teams to integrate applications in cloud environment.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the web-based user interface front-end through the Servicenow back-end.
- At least 4 years of software development experience.
- Strong experience with full-stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back-end architecture interactions.
- Strong experience developing RESTful web services using Node.JS
- Experience with Angular 2/4/6.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with issue resolution skills within open source products.
- AWS cloud-based development experience.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Candidate must be a US Citizen eligible for a Secret-level clearance
- Current clearance holders preferred
Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation:
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.