We are searching for a seasoned Senior Business Consultant with experience working in large, complex organizations to join our team in providing business process re-engineering to the Marine Corps in their transition from the current Standard Accounting, Budgeting, and Reporting System (SABRS) to Defense Agency Initiative (DAI) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). This position will work directly with client leaders gathering requirement, providing guidance and facilitating success. The successful candidate will have experience working with executive leaders and be well versed in Oracle ERP applications and transitions.
- Develop, analyze, evaluate, advise on, and/or improve the effectiveness of work methods and procedures, organizations, manpower utilization, distribution of work assignments, delegations of authority, management controls, information and documentation systems, and similar functions of management.
- Analyze user needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements.
- Perform functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships.
- Assist in applying common best practices for the industry to the customer using a knowledge base to create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting application software packages.
- Assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components and help to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed to include Human Resources, Logistics, Finance, Supply, Acquisitions, PPE Management, Contract Management, Payment Management, and Operations within the Budget to Report, Cost Management, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire, Acquire to Retire, Order to Cash business flows.
- Identify information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational goals.
- Generate functional area strategies for enhanced IT operations in a cross-functional area mode throughout the organization.
- Participate in account strategy sessions, strategic assessments and design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products, such as ERP implementations coordinating the resolution of highly complex problems and tasks.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred, with 10+ years of proven experience working on complex programs.
- Experience in Oracle ERP applications.
- Marine Corps, Navy or other Military experience desired with DAI exposure as a plus.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and collaboration skills and strong leadership potential with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders.
- Expertise in relationship building with proven ability to work effectively with multiple constituents, including peers, executive leaders, and senior management.
- Strong presentation skills and engaging professional presence.
- Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to collaborate remotely.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work as part of a team, in an open and collaborative environment, and stay calm under intense pressure to manage rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to flip back and forth from strategy to tactics quickly.
- Ability to work independently on projects and issues within guidelines set by Program Manager.
- Active Secret Clearance is a plus.
Travel Requirement: TBD