Position: Security Content Automation Professional
Location: Washington, DC (currently remote due to COVID)
Clearance: US Citizen able to obtain a public trust
FalconTek is a rapidly growing IT modernization and integration company. Our employees are excited about the work that we do. We deliver and customize leading-edge agile solutions, services and products to mission critical organizations, primarily federal government agencies.
We are currently hiring a Security Content Automation Professional (SCAP) to support our customer located in Washington, DC (Currently remote due to Covid-19). Please review the requirements below and if you would like to be considered, we encourage you to apply!
Required Security Clearance: US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Understanding of creating security baselines, with a focus on creating the corresponding audit files used to validate application owners are adhering to the security baselines
- Experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) using standards to enable automated vulnerability management, measurement, and policy compliance
Required Education and Experience:
- BA or BS Degree, preferably in a technical field
- 3+ years of experience with working through the full life cycle of creating and implementing security baselines
- 8+ years of experience in information and cybersecurity engineering or security operations, including with security tools and devices such as network firewalls, web proxy, intrusion prevention system, vulnerability scanners, and penetration testing tools
- 3+ years of experience with creating Security Audit files using Tenable
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Python, .NET, or C#
- 3+ years of experience with using the design and implementation of enterprise-wide security controls to secure applications, systems, network, or infrastructure services
Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID vaccine
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40 hour weeks.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.