Job Title: Project Manager, IMS Lead
Location: Washington, DC – currently remote due to COVID-19
FalconTek is a rapidly growing IT modernization and integration company. Our employees are excited about the work that we do. We deliver and customize leading-edge agile solutions, services and products to mission critical organizations, primarily federal government agencies.
We are currently hiring a Project Manager, IMS Lead to support our customer located in Washington, DC (Currently remote due to Covid-19). Please review the requirements below and if you would like to be considered, we encourage you to apply!
Position overview –
Supporting our customer in Washington, DC the selected candidate will:
- Provide IT deployment perspective to scheduling inquiries and apply program management expertise to scheduling products
- Respond to internal and external data calls associated with enterprise and site level schedules
- Proactively guide the development of schedule products (e.g., OnePager views, PowerPoint slides) to support EHRM IO leadership briefings
- Serve as IO Program Manager over the IO Scheduling team, accountable to Program Control Director
- Develop Schedule Management processes and guidelines to be used throughout all Pillars and workstreams. Create program documents and standard operating procedures (i.e., Integrated Master Plan)
- Monitor and report on schedule management performance across program
- Manage priorities and workload for Schedule Team within Program Control Directorate
- Develop and maintain procedures for reporting program status. Prepare paper and electronic communications for senior management
- Lead and manage schedule-focused meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and recommend courses or action and conduct what-if analysis as required
- Create program documents and standard operating procedures
- 10+ years of professional work experience
- Experience managing information technology related projects
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Able to identify and mitigate risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific /technical discipline is required or an additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- 10+ years of project management experience to include interfacing with and responding to government client requests a plus
- Experience developing client-facing deliverables in Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, and Word
- Possession of excellent troubleshooting and client communication skills
Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID vaccine.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40-hour week
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.