FalconTek is a GovCon solutions and services provider that supports federal agencies, state governments, and commercial companies. FalconTek has provided support around the globe on mission critical programs since 2008. We rapidly deploy personnel in support of technical, professional, and medical projects.
We are expanding our team and seeking a Network Engineer to support our client.
If you have any interest please apply and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Network Engineer
Location: Columbia, MD
Duration: several years
Clearance: TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph clearance
General Job Description:
The position is responsible for scoping, planning/designing, delivering and maintaining systems based on the needs/requirements of the program leadership. Responsibilities will be include but not be limited to the following:
- Performing a range of analysis to aid requirements tracking, portfolio management, strategy implementation, and capability.
- Tracking and managing the delivery, testing, and integration of tools.
- Assisting in the preparation of responses to tasking/requirements and provide briefings as designated.
- Performing liaison work with the customer, other contractors and the overall team.
- Leveraging various tools and programming to create higher level information, including patterns and anomalies from data sources in support of capture efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline. Or extensive experience in supporting and managing Network Infrastructure Performance
- Experience managing and supporting system requirements analysis, design, and development activities.
- Experience and familiarity with performing engineering analysis and issue resolution.
- Understanding and experience in specifying, collecting, processing and presenting information from potentially several disparate data sets, utilizing data science best practices
- Experience with Riverbed Tools (SteelHead, AppResponse, Profiler, NETIM, NetCollector, NetAuditor)
- Team player and able to work in an open, collaborative, and ideas-driven environments
- Strong interpersonal and outreach skills
- Strong self-starter and self-initiator
Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation:
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.