FalconTek is a GovCon solutions and services provider that supports federal agencies, state governments, and commercial companies. FalconTek has provided support around the globe on mission critical programs since 2008. We rapidly deploy personnel in support of technical, professional, and medical projects.
We are expanding our team and seeking a .NET Developer to support our client.
If you have any interest please apply and reach out to email@example.com.
Position: Net Developer
Location: Remote with travel onsite 1-2 times a month
Duration: Several years
Clearance: US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Service Clearance
.NET Developer with 4+ years of experience that designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software as well as troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Ensures software development products adheres to standards, build schedules and release schedules
- Assists, sometime leads, the development of technical documentation
- Performs presentations at technical meetings and project design reviews
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline
- 4+ years of experience maintaining and developing backend processes and file transfers using Microsoft Visual Studio with C#.NET, SFTP, and batch scripts
- 4+ years of experience maintaining and developing backend Microsoft SQL Server databases using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- 4+ years of experience maintaining and developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages using Visual Studio w/ Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Experience performing systems analysis, design, and development
- Experience with XML and developing/consuming web services
- Knowledge and experience, which demonstrates the ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Understanding and experience with information security requirements and practices
- Provide tier 2 help desk technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues
- 2+ years of experience in exploring and learning new Office 365 services such as Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, Office 365 Groups, etc.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen eligible for a Secret-level clearance
- Current clearance holders preferred
Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation:
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.