FalconTek is a rapidly growing IT modernization and integration company. Our employees are excited about the work that we do. We deliver and customize leading-edge agile solutions, services and products to mission critical organizations, primarily federal government agencies.
We are currently hiring a JSA Networking Programmatic SME to support our customer located in Washington, DC (Currently remote due to Covid-19). Please review the requirements below and if you would like to be considered, we encourage you to apply!
Position overview –
Supporting our customer in Washington, DC the selected candidate will be managing schedules and plans aligned to deployment of infrastructure in advance of EHR rollouts at VA facilities. Serve as programmatic VISN lead for all infrastructure activities deployments at one VISN to include approximately 10 separate waves each consisting of multiple sites. As part of a broader networking team:
- Develop and review schedules for infrastructure activities within each wave
- Review site level assessments by VHA and OIT to ensure requirements for each site are known and documented
- Develop plans and mitigations for infrastructure risks to Joint Security Architecture and other networking concerns
- Serve as single point of contact for site VHA and OIT, DHA, enterprise OIT and other partners
- Create and maintain a comprehensive book which outlines all activities, contract actions, requirements, and risks per site
- 10+ years of professional work experience
- Experience in a Project Management or Management Consulting role, managing Information Technology related projects
- Well-versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline, or an additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID vaccine.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40-hour week
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.