Job Title: Infrastructure / OIT Oversight Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC – Currently Remote due to COVID-19
FalconTek is a rapidly growing IT modernization and integration company. Our employees are excited about the work that we do. We deliver and customize leading-edge agile solutions, services and products to mission critical organizations, primarily federal government agencies.
We are currently hiring an Infrastructure / OIT Oversight Project Manager to support our customer located in Washington, DC (Currently remote due to Covid-19). Please review the requirements below and if you would like to be considered, we encourage you to apply!
Position overview –
Supporting our customer in Washington, DC the selected candidate will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating day to day activities within Infrastructure Technical Management Lead and Infrastructure Networking Teams.
- Assists in engaging OIT to manage schedule dependencies and action items to meet program goals, resource planning, monitoring, and reporting progress
- Identifies, remediates/escalates operational challenges, gaps, risks/issues and improvement opportunities to Infrastructure Technical Management Lead and sub-Pillar leadership
- Coordinates and collaborates with OIT, Cerner, and other program teams
- Provides oral and written communications/briefings of analytical findings
- 10+ years of professional work experience
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects
- Well-versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Able to identify and mitigate risks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline, or an additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Experience in a consulting or advisory role with federal clients
- Experience supporting a Program Management Office (PMO)
Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID vaccine.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40-hour week
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.