FalconTek is a GovCon solutions and services provider that supports federal agencies, state governments, and commercial companies. FalconTek has provided support around the globe on mission critical programs since 2008. We rapidly deploy personnel in support of technical, professional, and medical projects.
We are expanding our team and seeking a Help Desk Specialist to support our client.
If you have any interest please apply and reach out to email@example.com.
Position: Help Desk Specialist
Location: New Cumberland PA and The Pentagon (2 openings)
Help Desk Specialist (2 positions)
Location Position 1: New Cumberland, PA
Location Position 2: Pentagon
Minimum Required Experience:
- Five years of IT support and Helpdesk experience supporting users on a Department of Defense or Government Agency Enterprise NIPR and SIPR Network
- Experience in backup, recover and data restoration from workstations for customers during upgrades or when problem with the system is diagnosed
- Demonstrated experience simulating user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- The ability to provide direct end user assistance to include familiarizing users with basic software, hardware, and peripheral device operation. Effectively use approved diagnostic tools to diagnose network connectivity issue as well as image, copy and configure systems for deployment
- Experience with install, connect, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair desktop/laptop system hardware and software, mobile devices and peripherals
- The ability to lift, push and transport equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
Required IT Certifications:
- Microsoft Computing environment Certification (Personnel must be able to obtain at a minimum 30 days after starting)
Desired IT Certifications:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, or Outlook) certification preferred
Required Education: Associate Degree from an accredited institution in in Information Technology, or
Security Clearance: Active Secret U.S. Government security clearance
Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation:
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.