Job Title: Clinical Informaticist
Location: Fully Remote
Clearance: US Citizen able to obtain a public trust
FalconTek is a rapidly growing IT modernization and integration company. Our employees are excited about the work that we do. We deliver and customize leading-edge agile solutions, services and products to mission critical organizations, primarily federal government agencies.
We are currently hiring a Clinical Informaticist to support our customer located in Washington, DC (Fully Remote). Please review the requirements below and if you would like to be considered, we encourage you to apply!
Position overview –
Supporting our customer in Washington, DC the selected candidate will collaborate with Cerner and Contractor staff to provide critical strategies and operational insight, guidance, and work products. Provide guidance on reporting, metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), governance, pre-deployment, deployment, post-deployment, and sustainment. Create and implement efficient and effective processes and procedures to ensure program success.
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- Must be able to develop, implement, and refine clinical decision support systems, and lead or participate in the procurement, customization, development, implementation, management, evaluation, and continuous improvement of clinical information systems, such as EHRs and order-entry systems
- Familiarity with: Cerner Lights On Network, Cerner Advance Solution, Cerner Discern Reporting Portal, and Cerner Value Planning Strategies
- Developed strategies to evaluate baseline performance and operational measures (e.g. KPIs, metrics) to allow the facility to return to their baseline or better after EHR go-live
- Master’s degree/PhD in Healthcare or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline or 12 years of additional relevant experience may be for degree requirements
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Experience in the VA
- Experience in the VA, DoD, or both
- Experience with implementing Electronic Health Records
- Knowledge of pharmacy data elements
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40-hour week. This position is 100% remote.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.