We have a current opening for a Tenable Security Engineer to support the US Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
Required Security Clearance: US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Experience with maintaining, optimizing, and troubleshooting the Tenable solution currently deployed in a UNIX environment, including Tenable.sc, Tenable.io, NNM, LCE, Nessus Manager, Agents, and Scanner
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and maintaining Nessus agents in an enterprise environment, including the application of best practices for schedules and integration with Tenable.sc
- Experience with supporting upgrades of Tenable.sc, Nessus Manager, Nessus scanners, LCE, and PVS
- Experience with performing security compliance and vulnerability assessments specifically developing and applying STIG or CIS baselines for various operating systems, including Windows or RHEL and CentOS
- Experience with configuring authentication methods, including PIV, SAML and LDAP, and development of role-based access controls (RBAC)
- Experience with performing enterprise-wide networking scanning, agent scan, container, including credential scan of UNIX, Windows, Network devices, and VMware
- Ability to provide design and architectural guidance for tool capabilities during technical stakeholder meetings
- Ability to prepare and maintain solution documentation, including security, configuration, and CONOPS
Required Education and Experience:
- BA or BS degree in technical field
- Experience with using Tenable APIs, integrating tenable products, and automating daily activities
- Experience with creating dynamic asset, dashboards, and reports
- Experience with administering Windows and UNIX in an enterprise environment
- Experience with using security tools and technologies, including Domain Naming Service (DNS), Active Directory (AD), Windows PowerShell, Windows credential stores, Microsoft Certificate Authority, Python, REST, JSON, SOAP, Shell Scripting, TCP stack, and Wireshark
- SANS GIAC or CISSP Certification
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Position is remote during COVID until operation procedures are back to normal
• Sitting for extended periods of time
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.