Job Title: Task Order Analytics Dashboard Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC (Currently remote due to Covid-19)
Clearance: Able to obtain a Dept. of VA public trust
FalconTek is a rapidly growing IT modernization and integration company. Our employees are excited about the work that we do. We deliver and customize leading-edge agile solutions, services and products to mission critical organizations, primarily federal government agencies.
We are currently hiring a Task Order Analytics Dashboard Project Manager to support our customer located in Washington, DC (Currently remote due to Covid-19). Please review the requirements below and if you would like to be considered, we encourage you to apply!
Position overview –
Supporting our customer in Washington, DC the selected candidate will support all activities related to programmatic analytics, inclusive of:
- Develop, track, and support any project management activities required to monitor the health of the program
- Develop and use tools to appropriately track approved metrics
- Gather, analyze, and verify inputs to status reports, dashboard, and presentations
- Apply data science methodologies (in Python, R, or other tools) to manipulate and/or model data
- Ensure lessons learned from DoD, VA, Industry, and academia are being considered and document new lessons learned for VA
- Actively engage project teams to ensure metrics are appropriately reporting on any risk to cost, schedule, or scope
- Identify and flag emerging risks, dependencies, and constraints impacting the task order
- Work with functional teams to design and implement data collection tools and techniques to ensure the appropriate integrity, frequency, and confidence is achieved
- Performing data discovery, cleansing, validation, and data relationship management functions
- Designing data visualization mock-ups and business intelligence platform-based prototypes based on customer requirements
- Ensuring data visualizations reflect the appropriate context to inform decision-making
- Iterating on design based on customer feedback
- Leveraging data infrastructure guidance to ensure dashboard updates are streamlined and repeatable
- Works with Customer Outreach analyst throughout the requirements gathering process and proactively communicates level of effort, timeline, and development risks to the Customer
- 10+ years of professional work experience
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Able to identify and mitigate risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline or an additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Experience with Python or R
Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID vaccine.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40-hour week
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.