FalconTek is recruiting for a part-time Solutions Architect to work as a consultant on our team in McLean, VA!
The Solutions Architect (part-time) will be responsible for supporting technical solution strategy throughout the capture and proposal lifecycle. In this role, the architect will be responsible for identifying and selecting best technical solutions and approaches to meet anticipated or actual proposal requirements. He/She will lead the solution design and development of key artifacts including architecture documents, concepts of operations, and standard operating model documents.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10-12 years of experience working on software/systems development projects including three (3) years in architecture and design deploying enterprise applications in cloud platforms
- Demonstrated experience developing solutioning content for winning proposals including for existing and new business opportunities ($50-$100mn TCV).
- Proven experience conducting solutioning sessions and developing technical approaches to include documenting the solution in response to technical requirements (f. ex. SOW, PWS, SOO, etc.) and proposal instructions.
- Ability to participate in oral presentations, create BOEs, and work with graphic team to create conceptual diagrams to depict technical solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding on large scale, high performance enterprise application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments.
- Firm knowledge across and experience in several of the following areas: Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Managed Services, Cybersecurity, Software Application Development, Machine Learning, DevOps, and Analytics.
- Ability to research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Ability to work with various technology partners, facilitate technology solutioning sessions, and work towards progressing on the technology partnership status.
- Ability to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with customers and senior management positively influencing outcomes.
- In-depth understanding of the business processes and service delivery models implemented across organization to deliver successful outcomes and enhance customer mission capabilities.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering, or other IT related degree.
- AWS/Azure/GCP certifications (Preferred)
- PMP, ITIL, CISSP (Preferred)
U.S. Citizen. Must be eligible to go through a government security investigation and obtain a public trust clearance.