FalconTek is a GovCon solutions and services provider that supports federal agencies, state governments, and commercial companies. FalconTek has provided support around the globe on mission critical programs since 2008. We rapidly deploy personnel in support of technical, professional, and medical projects.
We are expanding our team and seeking a Software Developer to support our client.
If you have any interest please apply and reach out to email@example.com.
Position: Software Developer
Duration: The contract is currently in the first option year of five
Clearance: Active Secret
Overview: The SME Software Developer will provide support services for all aspects of the Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS) software development process, including initial planning, design, software development and coding, prototyping, auditable documentation, manual testing, automated testing, and configuration. REMIS is a web-based data system for collecting, validating, editing, processing, integrating, standardizing and reporting equipment maintenance data.
- Assist in transitioning from a Waterfall approach to an Agile (DevSecOps) Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodology.
- Ensure software development will use Agile, test-driven development principles, with robust documentation, user centered design, and an extensible infrastructure.
- Develop, execute and maintain automation test scripts, utilities, data sets leveraging commercial and/or open-source tools.
- Sustain REMIS effective, efficient operational capability and availability.
- Design, develop, test, and integrate system and software changes.
- Maintain application software and COTS software.
- Perform application and system software maintenance.
- Design, develop, test and package changes to system and software.
- Develop, operate, and maintain prototype applications, models and databases to determine optimal solutions.
- Perform system performance tuning and integration services.
- Responsible for the design, testing, deployment and sustainment of systems and application platforms.
- Duties include capturing user requirements; performing coding and data modeling, testing, quality assurance, software configuration management, design, and program documentation; build and deploy, implementation; and maintaining interoperability/integration between systems
Basic Required Qualifications: Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items.
- At start date must possess an Information Assurance System Architect and Engineer (IASAE) Level II Certification.
- CASP +CE (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner with Continuing Education)
- CISSP (or Associate) (Certified Information System Security Professional
- CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience designing, presenting business logic and data access code for complex web application architectures.
- Expert level experience with:
- Relational database: Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Automation Tools: Selenium Webdriver
- Experience / Familiarization with:
- Languages: Python, PHP and TIBCO.
- Tools: JMeter, Checkmarx
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in designing, analyzing, integrating, troubleshooting and optimizing distributed systems using agile lifecycle management and engineering practices. Agile experience requirements can be offset with extensive REMIS software development experience.
- Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Current DoD successfully adjudicated T3 investigation. Most commonly attained with a
- SECRET clearance (Note: a SECRET clearance is not required but the T3 investigation is necessary to meet IT-II privileged access.
Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation:
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.