FalconTek is a GovCon solutions and services provider that supports federal agencies, state governments, and commercial companies. FalconTek has provided support around the globe on mission critical programs since 2008. We rapidly deploy personnel in support of technical, professional, and medical projects.
We are expanding our team and seeking a Revenue Cycle PM to support our client.
If you have any interest please apply and reach out to email@example.com.
Position: Revenue Cycle PM
Location: Washington DC
Duration: Several years
Clearance: US Citizen with the ability to obtain a PT
Position overview –
Supporting our customer in Washington, DC the selected candidate will be responsible for facilitating day to day activities of the workgroups and teams surrounding Rev Cycle to ensure effective action, burn down and risk remediation of any actions needed to improve key OEHRM metrics. Provides subject matter expertise across multiple domains and collaborates with other stakeholders to ensure cross-functional integration of revenue cycle processes. Identifies, remediates/escalates key program impacts, considerations, challenges, gaps, risks/issues, success factors and improvement opportunities to TIO and Business Operations council and program leadership.
- 10+ years of professional work experience
- Must have experience managing Information Technology related projects
- Must have experience in lifecycle and project management methodologies
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Experience in the effective use of data provided by cost estimators to create overall cost versus benefit assessment
- Able to consider functional benefits, technical performance, risks, and schedule concerns
- Able to develop budgets, assess previous budgets, and monitor expenditures
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline is required, or an additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Strong communications with a proven track record of being able to “bridge-the-gap” between technical and revenue cycle/operational groups
- Experience with large and complex application deployment and transition projects in a healthcare environment
- Understanding of various revenue cycle systems’ data sources and data types, as well as the types of messages they exchange, and interfaces used
Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID vaccine.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40-hour week
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation:
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.