FalconTek is a GovCon solutions and services provider that supports federal agencies, state governments, and commercial companies. FalconTek has provided support around the globe on mission critical programs since 2008. We rapidly deploy personnel in support of technical, professional, and medical projects.
We are expanding our team and seeking a Revenue Cycle Project Analyst to support our client.
If you have any interest please apply and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Revenue Cycle Project Analys
Location: Washington, DC (Currently remote due to COVID)
Duration: Several years
Clearance: US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust
Supporting our customer in Washington, DC the selected candidate will support workflow validation and functional testing to ensure requirements are met. Collaborate with Change Management teams to identify areas of impact for training, guidebooks, job aides, SOPs, controls, and assessments, and supports development. Meeting management of Workgroup specific recurring and ad hoc meeting. Analysts for VBA, Pt Access, Pt Accounting, Comm Care, and TO Oversight.
- Must have 5 years of professional experience, 8 additional years of relative experience may be substituted for education.
- Must have experience in creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data. Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports.
- Able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business discipline.
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records, to include Cerner EHR
- DoD and VA experience preferred
- 5 years of experience with project management, IT, development, and Revenue Cycle experience preferred.
Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID vaccine.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40-hour week
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation:
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.