FalconTek is a GovCon solutions and services provider that supports federal agencies, state governments, and commercial companies. FalconTek has provided support around the globe on mission critical programs since 2008. We rapidly deploy personnel in support of technical, professional, and medical projects.
We are expanding our team and seeking a Knowledge Manager to support our client.
If you have any interest please apply and reach out to email@example.com.
Position: Knowledge Manager
Location: Arlington, VA
Duration: Several Years
- KMS must have four or more years of demonstrated knowledge implementing and support knowledge management policies, strategies, practices and projects
- KMS must have strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact effectively with diverse constituencies facilitating communications, written and oral across the organization
- Demonstrated experience with Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- 3 years’ experience building custom interactive SharePoint applications and websites leveraging:
- SharePoint Framework, SharePoint REST API, SharePoint Designer, CSOM, JSOM, React, ES6 JS, and J Query
- KMS must have four or more years of in- depth experience assisting process/functional owners to plan and implement best knowledge management practices throughout the organization
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) including Drupal is highly desired
- KMS must be able to deploy and manage Office 365 collaboration apps such as, SharePoint (Online, On-premises, and Hybrid), OneDrive, and TEAMS
Required IT Certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certification: Team Administration Associate Certification
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Information Technology or similar field
Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation:
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.