Title: Clinical SME
Location(s): Dayton, Portland, Cincinnati
Clearance: US Citizen able to obtain a public trust
FalconTek is a rapidly growing IT modernization and integration company. Our employees are excited about the work that we do. We deliver and customize leading-edge agile solutions, services and products to mission critical organizations, primarily federal government agencies.
We are currently hiring a Clinical SME to support our customer located in Cincinnati, OH/Fort Thomas (Currently remote due to Covid-19). Please review the requirements below and if you would like to be considered, we encourage you to apply!
Position overview –
Supporting our customer in Cincinnati, OH the selected candidate will work independently with other information services and clinical applying specific knowledge, skills, and abilities to ensure the Cerner and goals to Cerner implementation is optimize for the delivery of clinical and business services in support of the Strategic plan. Ensuring this level of optimization requires close work with clinical and non- clinical caregiver, project managers and other Information service professional to enumerate requirements from the various groups of stakeholders. Use knowledge of clinical workflow to autonomously advise and participate the implementation of electronic medical record technologies.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Must be able to assess information and knowledge-based needs of healthcare professionals and patients; characterizes, evaluates, and refines clinical processes
- Can develop, implement, and refine clinical decision support systems, and leads or participates in the procurement, customization, development, implementation, management, evaluation, and continuous improvement of clinical information systems, such as EHRs and order-entry systems
- Must be able to work independently
- Master’s degree in healthcare of related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline
- Experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs
- 8+ years of experience with clinical workflow design and re-engineering
- EHR implementation experience required
Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID vaccine.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are from Monday through Friday, (day shift) 40-hour week
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.